In addition to the general RIVM guidelines, I take the following precautions in my practice:
– Appointments only go ahead if the therapist and client feel healthy. In case of cold symptoms, fever or coughs, the appointment will be cancelled, if necessary shortly before. As a client you can, of course, do this free of charge.
– We don’t shake hands and greet each other from a distance.
– You don’t have to touch doorknobs when entering or leaving the office.
– Before each session, I clean the chair and wash my hands carefully.
– Coffee, tea or water is available, but you can of course also bring your own drink.
– We keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters during the entire session (the chairs in my practice room are further apart than usual).
– Used tissues are disposed of by the client.
– There is at least half an hour between consecutive sessions
In the office building where my practice is located, we follow the RIVM guidelines.
I look forward to seeing you.
Jos van Boxtel