“Hypnotherapy is a method to access the power and wisdom of your unconscious”
For an in-depth solution
Hypnotherapy is a short-term, goal-based therapy using hypnosis. It provides a method to get in touch with your unconscious, your own source of inspiration and strength. The unconscious knows the deeper cause of problems and symptoms, and shows you the way to a solution. Mindspring uses Ericksonian hypnotherapy to reach and stimulate your unconscious in a natural way. Besides hypnosis techniques such as NLP, social panorama and solution focused therapy are applied. The therapeutic pathway will be tailored to your problem, personality and personal needs. Thus, hypnotherapy helps to find the solution within yourself.
For whom is hypnotherapy suitable?
Hypnotherapy can be used for a wide variety of purposes. Consequently, it is suitable for anyone who suffers from physical, psychological or social problems. I can help you with:
- Tension, stress, migraine, insomnia
- Low moods, depression
- Social anxiety, relationship problems, loneliness
- Anxiety, phobias, panic attacks
- Physical ailments (e.g. pain, dizziness, fatigue)
- Allergies (e.g. pollen, dust mites, food, animals, plants, metals)
Is your problem not mentioned above? Please contact me to check whether hypnotherapy could still be beneficial for you.
The result after hypnotherapy
As a hypnotherapist, I am working with you towards an effective and permanent solution. Of course the solution will differ from person to person, but you should expect results like:
- Relaxation and physical wellbeing
- Dealing with your emotions in a better way
- Learning to say ‘no’
- Deeper social connections
- More joy in your daily life
- Confidence in the future
Are you curious what hypnotherapy could do for you? Give it a try and discover the benefits!